CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Okay, I'll blog again just for Deserae!

Hello out there in the Blogging world. I figured out how to post a blog all by myself! Yes I will blog, Yes I will blog, Yes I will blog. I'm going over to see Joanna's wedding dress. I went visiting teaching all day yesterday because, yes, it was April 30th, the last day of the month. I am not doing that again! I made brownies for Kristi Robert's shower last night. Amy Schmutz and I gave her a hard to find gift, RICE. And of course a Rice cooker! And of course some dishcloths that I crocheted. They are the BEST DISHCLOTHS IN THE WORLD!!!! Bye for now, I hope to blog again soon sometime!

1 comments:

Cecily said...

Hello Blogger! Oooh..I'm jealous you got to see Joanna's wedding dress! Sounds like fun. I bet it was beautiful! And yes, your dishcloths are the best in the world!