CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Painting Max's Bedroom Yellow

Eric & Joanna are finished painting Max's room. Next are pics of the actual painting....very interesting reading! hahaha!

Here's Mom & Dad taking a break and looking very happy about the Yellow Walls.

Playful Mom & Dad

Dr. Paint (me) & Eric putting up some yellow.

Joanna very busy at detailing.

Eric thinking of Max and all the fun he will have in this yellow room.

Joanna's Mom, Julie, actually did all the edge painting, she worked A LOT and did a great job! I took a picture of her with Joanna's camera but not mine...I thought I had. I was just there to watch how they painted while wearing my doctor coat. So Max --- here is your Beautiful, Bright, Yellow Bedroom! We are all excited for your debut!

1 comments: