CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Barry the Super Hero!

Barry is the Hero of the Day!
He save our home from being
burned rubble!

I decided on cooking a little protein.
I put some eggs on low.
Then I went to the post office. I remembered
while I was driving I had eggs cooking.
So I decided after I went to the store I would
come home & take care of them. But then
I was in a hurry to visit a friend who
just had surgery on a cancerous tumor in
her neck. And so I forgot again!
When I finally arrived home there was the
Hero Barry waiting. I smelled Breakfast
and then I remembered! Oh No!
So I was very forgetful today!
Scary....I think I'm becoming my Mother!
Love you Barry!

4 comments:

markbennettlsw@gmail.com said...

the yolk still looks good. did you at least eat that? :) glad barry was home to save the day.

Cecily said...

Haha, that's so funny! I'm glad nothing bad happened. Hooray for Dad!!

Joanna and Eric said...

I liked that you could pick up the eggs like they were a piece of paper or something. They were so solid!

Bob and Joy Bennett said...

LOL!