CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 10, 2010

More Fun in Salt Lake City

Of course we had to visit Tepanyaki in Lehi!

It's the place where you can see Big Fire
without getting burned!

Our chef cut vegetables while cooking them.

Cati smiles as Beckett plays with the chopsticks!

I found this red-head & purple-head wandering
around Gardner Village! They were so sweet!

Des & Cati strolling along
having a great time!

They find some very spooky stuff.

After a long day Beckett cuddles with Mommy!

After cuddling things look better. They always do!

Beckett gets the free bread & banana plate
they give kids at The Cheesecake Factory.
But of course he never eats it.

Des & Addam like Cheesecake Factory too!

And they all cried, "We're Stuffed!"

But we have room for Dessert!

Yay for Cheesecake!

Addam wonders who is going to eat all these desserts!
You of course!

Finally!! I get to run around the mall!

It's so exhilarating!

Daddy, I wuv you!

Where can I run to now?

Ha ha!
I didn't get very far.

Let's run over there!

Cati has me now.

This store looks like I want to go in
& touch everything I see.

Vroooooom!

Des, Addam, Ryan, Cecily, Beckett, & Cati
enjoyed a rather delicious meal together at
The Cheesecake Factory!

And there was gold at the end of the Rainbow!

1 comments:

markbennettlsw@gmail.com said...

Beckett always has the best smiles. you guys sure weren't bored!