CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Princess Alexis!

I'm a little Princess


with cute little toes


I like to look as cute as I can!


Ginger & I took the Princess
to get her pictures taken on
her 5th month Birthday - February 4th.


We came back home and she was just
too cute not to take some more pictures!


So we sat her on this antique rocking chair


and she cooperated very well
between her tipping over a lot!


Isn't the Princess so Beautiful & Sweet?

6 comments:

Cecily said...

Those pictures turned out really well! I'm excited to see the ones JCPenney took!

markbennettlsw@gmail.com said...

thanks for the pict's, those are great!

Christine said...

Grandma Juanita said, I gave a picture of Alexis to Great Grandma Hawley and she chose the one REALLY close up because of her eyes. She loved them. They were some Ginger sent in the mail. Thanks for sending these.

julie said...

She is adorable!

deserae said...

She really is a little princess! So precious!

Linda's Latest said...

Not having much fun with those grandkids, are you? I knew it!!!
They're so cute and I'm glad you are close enough to really enjoy them.