CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Alexis & Max in the Pre Thanksgiving Glory

Alexis is just a Happy Little Girl!

She melts everyone with her
Big Beautiful Eyes!
Look at those eyelashes!

Max & his cousin Carson had
a great day playing with
each other.

Max is happy to go to church
in his white shirt & tie.

I am the Alexis -- Angel of Cuteness!

Alexis & Grandpa playing around.

After being fed, Max is very content.

I think I will smile and
make everyone say, "Ahhhhh!"

Hi everyone!
I'm being loveable!

Alexis playing and being adorable.
I got this pic off of Mark & Ginger's blog.

4 comments:

deserae said...

What cute little grandkids you have!

Kelsi {John, Jake, Georgia, Naomi, Alice} said...

such cuties! and they're all getting so big... make them stay sweet babies forever! :)

Cecily said...

Awww...love the cute pictures! :)

markbennettlsw@gmail.com said...

We need to sign up these babies for modeling programs.