CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 7, 2009

More Thanksgiving Memories 2009

Joanna & Max at the Jenkins' home

Max wondering what the
fuss is all about.

Eric & Joanna kissing their
precious baby, Max.

The Bennetts smiling
after eating some yummy
cheese stuffed manicotti.


Joanna & Max,
Cecily & Beckett,
talking baby talk.

Max & Beckett wondering
who will be the first to
spit up.


Beckett just loves his
cousin, Max!


Max laughing after Beckett
tried eating him.


Finally Beckett is sound asleep
with his bear on his head.

Cecily & Joanna doing
an 'in the guitar case'
photo shoot with Max.


Daddy! Will you take me to school
in your guitar case?


I promise I won't make a sound!


I'll just lie really quiet and be really cute!
See how I fit so well?


I had a very filling Thanksgiving.
That turkey was good!


I'll come again to Idaho someday!

3 comments:

Cecily said...

I love the pic of Beckett sleeping with his bear. :)

deserae said...

Looks like a lot of Thanksgiving fun!!!

Kelsi {John, Jake, Georgia, Naomi, Alice} said...

such sweet babies... and i LOVE the picture of beckett licking max's head. that's a keeper and one to pull out in another 10 years to embarrass them both ;)