CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 13, 2009

The Beckett Visit to Alexis

I'm soooo happy to see my new cousin and only cousin, Alexis. (Of course Max is going to show up anytime!)

I like to sleep while everyone fusses over me.

Then I like to cry but aren't I STILL Adorable?

I love my Gigi. She is fun.

Time for my beauty sleep

My Aunt Emma (some people like to call her Auntie Em) loves to hold me and make me happy and then she has a way to make me go to sleep. I love her.

I'm a pretty big boy these days. My Grandpa called me Budda and rubbed his hand on my tummy and made a wish.

I am a happy boy when I'm happy

I feel like a star because everyone is always taking my picture.

Gotta love Gigi for putting this big hat on me!

5 comments:

Cecily said...

I love the picture of Alexis crying. So cute. I love all the pics of Beckett too, of course.

deserae said...

Me too, I think she really reminds me of Mark in that pic for some reason. Cute!

Christine said...

Are you calling Mark a crybaby???

Cecily said...

haha! :)

Christine said...

I'm so excited to have 4 comments to this post...So I am making a 5th!