CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Everyone came to see Alexis

Everyone came to welcome Beautiful, Sweet Alexis into the world. Alexis smiles because she is so happy to meet everyone!

Grandma Hawley came from Lovell, Wyoming.

Grandpa & Gigi & Beckett were there.

Aunt Deserae & Beckett visit with Alexis. Beckett & Alexis talk about old times.

Gigi and her 2 precious grandchildren

Des, Joanna, Cec, & Beckett were there also. Oh I forgot to mention Max came also.

The whole Bennett gang

Joanna & Eric loved holding Alexis...Max is expected to arrive on or before Sept 19

And of course the deliriously happy family

Mark & Ryan admiring Beautiful Alexis

Ryan & Cecily loving Alexis
We were all there to welcome this precious daughter of God to earth!

3 comments:

Bob and Joy Bennett said...

Little girls are sweethearts! I love my girls!!!! it all happens so fast. Bob

deserae said...

I was so happy to see brand new baby Alexis! I am so thankful for our whole family, especially the little babies!

Cecily said...

I'm glad I could see Alexis at the hospital!