CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter 2010

Happy 1st Easter Alexis!


Alexis came by and played with
her duck and Easter eggs.


I love Easter!


Mom & Dad with Sweet Alexis.


Grandpa, Deserae, Gigi, & Pretty Alexis.


Deserae & Alexis playing
with her new rattle.


I love Deserae!!!


Curious Alexis!


I can sit all by myself....


and play with toys!


I wonder what all these things are.


Thanks for the Easter Basket~


I love the way it feels.....


and tastes!


Daddy even likes it!


I almost put this whole egg into my mouth!


Smiling because it's Easter!


I love Aunt Deserae too!


I stopped by Grandpa & Gigi's house
for my 1st Easter.


Alexis & I had some catching up to do.


I just rocked on!


Don't leave me here all
alone, Alexis!


Pretty Happy today!


We like playing with Easter Eggs!


Thanks for the nice kiss, Alexis!


All of a sudden there was
sunshine from Heaven!



Let's sing a song!


I want to play with my new duck!


Alexis & Max are entertained by the Duck that
can quack Old MacDonald's Farm.


Dad & Mom with their Baby Max
and Aunt Deserae enjoying the Easter Day!


Mark, Alexis, Deserae, & Max.
Happy Easter Everyone!

We enjoyed Easter Day.
We watched Conference &
ate a Wonderful Dinner.
We're glad we could get
together for Easter this Year.
Jesus Christ is Risen!
He suffered for us so
that we could repent and
come unto Him &
live eternally with our
Father in Heaven & Jesus Christ,
and our Families!

3 comments:

Cecily said...

Happy Easter! Great pictures!

Ty, Liz and Ethan said...

Love all the pictures! You've sure got some cute grandkids! :)

deserae said...

I had a great Easter! Thanks for letting me spend it with you!