CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

My Happy Birthday!

I almost forgot to take
a picture of my lovely presents!
Thanks everybody!


I like to go to Babe's for my Birthday
because.... they have great food
and you get to choose
a free dessert of your choice!
Of course my choice was......
Raspberry Cream Pie!


And they even brought it
with a candle on top.
Max is practicing blowing out
the candle for his big day!


On TuesdayMy Wonderful Friends
took me to Babe's for My Birthday.
They gave me wonderful presents!
Thank you all so much!
Hannah, Amy, Linda, Max
Me, & Trish.


Joanna, Eric, & Max joined in on the fun!


Today I enjoyed Babes with some
more of my Great Family!


Marlu Nelson came also.


Marlu is my Birthday Twin.
We like each other a lot!
She is very nice!
She is also Family...Ryan's Grandma.


Alexis then attended the
evening festivities for Gigi!
She loves straws.


We played and she smiled!


Grandpa, Gigi & Alexis at Jaker's.


We all love Alexis!


She decided she liked to lick that plate clean.


Thanks Mark, Alexis, & Ginger for
helping me celebrate my Birthday.
I like to go to Jaker's because they give
you 50% of any entree if you show
them your Driver's License to prove
it is really your Birthday.


After dinner I attended a Relief Society Birthday Party.
Wasn't it nice that they held a
Birthday Party just for me?
Karla Ashton spoke on
"Be Yourself, Everyone Else is Taken"
It was great!
One of the things she has learned in her life
is not to question why something happens,
but to ask HOW. Asking God How she can
endure through trials instead of
asking, "Why me?"


We were treated with cupcakes and
chocolate covered cheesecake.


Thanks for all the
Birthday Wishes, Food, Presents,
Fun, & Friendship!
I had a Very Wonderful Day!

4 comments:

Cecily said...

Great post! Great pictures!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MOM! I'm glad you had lots of fun and family to help you celebrate. Your presents look fun!

Barry said...

I am glad you had a happy birthday! You are awesome! I love you!

markbennettlsw@gmail.com said...

what a pretty blog page. glad you had a happy and fun b-day. and thanks for inviting us to celebrate with you.

deserae said...

I am glad you had a great birthday! I am looking forward to seeing you this weekend!