CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 26, 2009

Alexis' Baby Blessing

All the Bennett Family came to see Alexis blessed by her Daddy.

Mom, Dad, & Alexis before the Blessing.

I'm so happy to be Blessed!

I like to Dance and Smile a lot!

I love to see the Temple,
I'm going there some day!
This 'Temple' Blanket was made
by Grandma Hawley.

I like to be Fluffy and Lacy!
Grandma Hawley made this dress for me.

I am happy today for my Family!

I can see you!

Thanks everyone for coming to my Blessing!
I had a fun day!

Smile - That's my middle name!

HAIL, HAIL, THE GANG'S ALL HERE!
When out for a good time we go,
We go, we go, we go, we go,
There's nothing we do that is slow,
Is slow, is slow, is slow, is slow,
Of joy we get our share you bet,
The gang will tell you so;
No matter the weather
When we get together
We sing this song you know:


Hail, hail, the gang's all here,
Never mind the weather,
here we are together;

Hail, hail, the gang's all here,
Sure we're glad

that you're here, too!

Hail, hail, the gang's all here,
We're a bunch of beauties,
and we are all cuties;

Hail, hail, the gang's all here,
Sure I'm glad that I'm here, too!

Who's going to spit up first?

I'm pretty bright-eyed!
Really I'm just keeping my
eyes wide open
because I'm in the middle
of Beckett and Max!
Who knows what they'll do?

Let's put our heads together
and come up with a plan ~ FUN!

Joanna, Max, Eric, Deserae,
Ginger, Alexis, Mark,
Ryan, Cecily, & Beckett
had to say goodbye at
the end of the
Wonderful Alexis' Blessing Day!


The Bennett Cousins in all their Glory!

3 comments:

Cecily said...

I love your commentary on all the photos. You really do need to publish your blog into a book. It's fun reading!

deserae said...

What adorable little babies! So cute!

markbennettlsw@gmail.com said...

A lot of really cute pictures. What makes them babies so cute?