CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 5, 2010

Alexis the Model

This picture shows off Alexis' Beautiful Eyes & Eyelashes.


I'm taking a photography class and
so I decided to take pictures of Alexis.


Alexis really smiles when she sees Mommy.


She always has those big eyes wide open.


Doesn't she look like her Mommy?


This picture I took to my class.
The teacher couldn't get over her big eyes!
Someone asked what was
the green behind her.
It is a bed pillow. I like color!


She's just a happy little girl!


She is soooo fun!


She fell over a few times,
but those pictures were also cute!


When Deserae left Alexis had to give
her Auntie a Big Licking Kiss!
She actually gave Deserae a few
and Deserae loved it!

2 comments:

Cecily said...

I love that little beautiful Alexis! Great pics, mom!

deserae said...

I love the pic of Alexis giving me kisses! So adorable!!!