CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Rexburg Babies

Pretty Little Alexis


Alexis & Beckett doing
the do se do


Little sad Alexis....
she needed a nap & some food!


Thanks for coming to my house!


I like to show off to everyone!


Look how big my tongue is!


I like my buddy, Beckett.


We're practicing tubing down a snow hill.


Beckett & Max love each other.


Becket is a poser!


Max thinks....Enough is enough...already Beckett!


Okay Max!


Crawl to the finish line!


Sing, Sing a song
Sing it Loud, Sing it Clear.....


Mommy & Daddy love
their little Max.


They have a great time together!


I am a happy boy who
loves my family!

Thanks Joanna & Eric for letting
us come to your house for dinner.
Thanks Ginger for the yummy bread!
And thank everyone for the
great company and playing a fun game!

2 comments:

Christine said...

Grandma Juanita says, "I love these. Thanks!"

Cecily said...

The first pic of Beckett makes him look super chubby! haha. I love the pics of all the babies. I can't wait for the swimming post!