CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 12, 2010

Class Pictures

I took a photography class this past month
and here are some photos that I took.
This one is of Alexis.
I was supposed to do a 'red' picture.



These next ones are an assignment
to take a picture of a cup.
It was soooooo cold that day
in Rexburg!





The following is an assignment to take
a picture in the dark.





Following are some pictures I didn't take!
I found them on my camera. Surprise!
Cecily took them outside her condo.
Looks like Mr. Red Robin is out and
Spring has sprung!


5 comments:

deserae said...

Looks like you are having fun with your class! I love your photos!

Cecily said...

Yes, a photography class would be fun. Let's hope your classes just get better and better. ;)

Linda's Latest said...

Wow, you're getting to be a pretty good photographer! Keep it up.

markbennettlsw@gmail.com said...

wow! those are really good picture's of the temple.

julie said...

Great pictures! I particularly love the ones of the temple. Beautiful!