CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 5, 2010

Fun Max


I got to play with Max on Wednesday!
And he was very happy!
This is my favorite picture that I took that day.


He really smiles when he looks at his Mommy!



I was folding a blanket and discovered
that Max really liked it when I
put the end ties over his face.


He really liked chewing the blankie.


He loved having the blanket
rub against his face!


He is just one happy kid!



He has always liked showing off his
tongue since the day he was born!


I put Max down by his Daddy's guitar ---


and Max started playing it!
And he did it quite nicely I might add!

Thanks Max for the Guitar Recital
and all of the fun we had together!

5 comments:

Cecily said...

That is so funny that he started playing the guitar!! Like father, like son!

Joanna and Eric said...

He sure is a looker, that's for sure!

markbennettlsw@gmail.com said...

what fun! is he playing the guitar yet?

deserae said...

Adorable! What a sweet smile!

Barry said...

I especially like the smiles!