CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Cousins' Play Date

Alexis is ready to play!


Becket says, "Let's play!"


"I'm ready to army crawl anywhere!"


So they looked around
and decided it was time


to look at each other and play!


I see a lot of things to play with.


"Me too!" exclaims Beckett as he crawls away.


"Don't leave me behind!" cries Alexis.


"I'll have to think about that!"


I'm trying to catch you


"Let me just hold on to your foot and you can
drag me along!"


Finally Alexis gets tired.


And Beckett feels tired too.


But then Beckett hears Mom
playing the piano.


And he likes to play with the pedals.


Soon the little feet are quiet.


Alexis finds dreamland.


Beckett is off to sleepy time.

And the house is quiet -
Waiting to hear little feet again.

4 comments:

Barry said...

I love your commentary! Great pictures too!

Cecily said...

Cute story. Cute kids. Cute blog!

markbennettlsw@gmail.com said...

your blogs are always fun to see and read! cute picture's as alway's!

deserae said...

Fun! How cute!