CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Happy 31 Years!

Before Family Home Evening Barry & I
tried going to Rutebaga's
which has Wonderful Food!
But alas....they are closed on Mondays!
So we decided to go to the Olive Garden.
The servers sang a Happy Anniversary Song
to us that had a few Italian Words.


Monday March 15,
we held Family Home Evening.

The BYU-I students came and gave
Barry & I a little party.
We played a game where Barry & I
would answer questions about each other
and see if we knew what each other would say.

Questions that we got right....
Where would Barry like to go on a trip? Africa
Where was your first kiss?
The porch of Christine's apartment
What is Christine's fav. dessert?
Babe's Raspberry Cream Pie
What kind of perfume does Christine wear?
She doesn't often wear perfume.
What is the cut of Christine's ring?
Round
Where were you when you proposed?
Logan Temple
What did you do on your first date?
Went to U.S.U.'s Homecoming Dance

Some questions we got wrong-
What is the color scheme of Christine's outfit?
Barry didn't know...The answer - Pink!
What is Barry's favorite food?
I said German Chocolate cake-
which is his favorite dessert.
But his favorite food is Lobster.

Some other questions?
Are you true Aggies? Yes
Were you a true Aggie before you were a
True Aggie with each other?
And I found out for the FIRST time that
yes indeed-Sweet Innocent Barry WAS
a true Aggie before he made me a True Aggie.
One never knows about one's spouse.....
(One becomes a true Aggie when they kiss
upon the A on Old Main Hill)

We had a very fun time
with the BYU-I Students
Thanks for the Memories!

5 comments:

Christine said...

Juanita said, "Happy anniversary It sounds like you had fun. College kids can be a kick."

Cecily said...

Haha, that's funny that dad was a true Aggie before he made you one. I am not a true Aggie! I'd better go up there and become one. :)

Love you! Happy anniversary!

markbennettlsw@gmail.com said...

it kind of explains what an Aggie is, but I still don't undterstand what it is. but happy day to you guys. glad it was fun.

Kelsi {John, Jake, Georgia, Naomi, Alice} said...

happy 31 years! I am not a true Aggie either. Looks like John & I need a road trip for A-Day or Homecoming... :)

deserae said...

I am glad that you had a great anniversary! Heres to 31 more years! :)