CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Angels to the Rescue!

This is the fateful corner where it all happened!
I was driving maybe a little to fast (haha!) and
all of a sudden another car came
around the corner...

and I plowed right into this big mass of snow!
I tried but couldn't get out!
Then I saw a young man coming out of his
house to help me! It was Robert Hafen.
He said he'd been pondering on his
missionary farewell talk, looking out
the window and saw me crash.
So he came out to help me!



After a while his brother
& 2 friends came home
from school and they started
digging me out also!


These are the angels that came
to my rescue that day!
They're all in a somber mood for the picture.


Jonathan & Kendall Hatch, Robert & Joe Hafen
I am very thankful to the Lord for
sending me these snow angels!


This is the mess that I was trapped in.
Most of the snow has been shoveled out.
I feel so thankful for the help I received!

3 comments:

Cecily said...

Thank goodness for angels! I'm glad you're okay! :D

Cecily said...

p.s. I love your new blog background! It's super cute. :)

Bob and Joy Bennett said...

Indeed, thankgoodness for angels! Glad you are ok.