CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Max & Doctor Grandpa!

Here's Lil Max weighing in at 13 lbs 11 oz.
He was 65% in Height & 20% in Weight.

Mom plays with her Lil Max while
waiting for Doctor Grandpa to arrive!


Max is all decked out in his
diaper attire for the occasion!


Doctor Grandpa says Max's heart is beating just fine!


Max stands up and says 'YES'!


I'm so handsome!


Gigi & G-pa love their little Maxwell!
He did get his shots after
this picture and ended
up not too pleased.


Alexis even attended Max's appt.
She slept through it all &
woke up at the very end!

5 comments:

Joanna and Eric said...

He was all smiles at the beginning I am sure!

Cecily said...

I love the "I'm so handsome picture". It's so cute! :)

deserae said...

Such cute kids!!!

Joanna and Eric said...

You got some great shots! (no pun intended)

Christine said...

Juanita says - The one of Alexis reminds me of the start that was ALWAYS on Gingers' face until she was at least 3. She looked like a little porcelain doll my mom made for me. Thanks.