CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Precious Grandkiddies

I want my arm to be on top!


But I want my arm to be on top!


I love you!


But I still want my arm to be on top!
You're my favorite boy cousin in
all the world!


Sweet Beckett


Really Cute Max


The 3 Grandkiddies


Quit tickling me Beckett!


Alexis & Beckett being good friends.


Love this picture!
Max is calm, Alexis is getting fidgety,
& Beckett is totally not happy!


Adorable Alexis at her best!


Sweet Alexis


Gigi & Beckett


Aunt Kalia & Beckett


Beckett loves his Aunt Kalia!


Max lounging with his
Dr. Bennett burp cloth.


Mighty Max showing off his tongue!


Happy Beckett


At last the babies are tired out!
Babies are soooo sweet
while they sleep!


4 comments:

Barry said...

I love it!

deserae said...

Addam and I had a good laugh at Beckett's face in that pic of the three babies! He looks so silly!

markbennettlsw@gmail.com said...

this batch of kids is growing up so fast! Cecily and Eric need to have another batch right away! Keep 'em coming.

julie said...

I love your pictures! So fun to look at your darling grandbabies!